I’ve been working this system for a while and these are my notes.
1. Decide what I want more of AND determine that something else I want, need or have WILL NOT be sacrificed. Sometimes this is a mindset issue. In my personal experience, exercise was fit in and the IDEA that I didn’t have time was replaced. A shift in mindset will usually lead to my awareness of a solution right in front of my face.
2. HAVE FAITH. Once I’m sure of what I hope for I must BE CERTAIN of what I can not (yet) see. A desire for love, health and prosperity is GOOD. I came here for abundant life. (I believe that for you too because you are reading this blog. If you’d came to suffer, you’d not be attracted to this type of healing journal.)
3. Just do it. Want more exercise? Stop reading and go for a walk. GET UP AND MOVE. Want to eat better? Buy the salad and eat it now. If you want to date, ASK. If want more money, SELL.
4. Get help. The just do it part will likely put me in a position of terror at some point. The subconscious mind/ego/devil will have us turning back on our desires because we are likely afraid of the result. I hire coaches, join groups and hang with best friends that have my back and can push or hug me, as needed.
5. Keep doing it. Change is uncomfortable for most people. Somewhere inside most of us lies the secret thing that has kept us from getting more of what we want. Sometimes I am aware of it, sometimes not. It may disguise itself as crazy circumstances or even physical illness. When I run into it, I keep going. I may find that I’ll need various kinds of people in my life to help me move past certain obstacles. I find people that have been through it, and let them in.
Welcome to your ever unfolding journey, enjoy the ride!
Like this blog? Share the love… subscribe, comment and post to Twitter or Facebook!
Peace and blessings