1. Pray for those in need of rescue that it will come swiftly.
2. Pray for the rescuers – safety, rest, encouragement, in the midst of horror and unrelenting pain.
4. Pray for children who need comfort and safety, hugs and reassurance – even if they are physically “fine.
3. Pray for families that have witnessed the unthinkable, are worried about loved ones, and fearful for their own safety.
5. Pray for governments and authorities that all red tape would dissappear and corruption would cease.
7. Pray for those around you that they would respond not just with what they can do, but with their heart.
6. Pray for relief agencies to have wisdom and compassion to make a lasting difference.
8. Pray for yourself that you would have a heart of compassion – start now and it will grow.
Once you finish praying, ask yourself two questions.
- How can I become personally involved with helping the people?
- How can I financially support someone who is personally involved?